Learn English

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Learn English » Talk to me » PRACTICE (ask and answer questions)

PRACTICE (ask and answer questions)

Сообщений 1 страница 27 из 27

How do you spend your spare time?

In Summer, of course, I usually spend my free time on the village enjoying the sun and swimming!! :) And how about you?

Oh, Sveta It's  :cool:  I like to travel by bicycle. It’s cheap, fun, rewarding, environmentally friendly and good for the body.
Sveta, where is your village?

Cool!!! But I, unfortunately, don't drive a bicycle very well :(
My village is in Garupe (near the sea),oh there is the best beach in Latvia (except Ventspils-it is my favorite city in Latvia  8-) ).

P.S. Interesting, there are many mistakes in our offers? :rolleyes:

by cycling is not difficult to learn ;)
Oh, near the sea..its's cool   Will you have sunbathed all summer in Garupe? ;)

P.S. Important to understand each other.....without mistakes is difficult to write :writing:

Of course, I will, but not all Summer... :( I need to work :( And holly-days aren't so soon... I hope I will have weekends and the Summer will be warm and sunny  8-)

Promise a summer will be hot :glasses:

I'm usually on the weekend going by bicycle vacation in Jurmala ;)

By the way, where are you working now?

I now have a flexible schedule....a lot of free time ;)

What are you hobbies?

Uff... many different things, for exampl, my second speciality=hobby is cosmetology! I like all things which are related with beauty  :rolleyes:
What else... reading, Russian history, English, traveling, sport and so on and so on...  8-)

Well you, friends-colleagues actively here write in English. I have got tired to copy and past in the promt-translator, :writing:  to understand your conversation  :rofl:

Whatever, it is good. So, let's tell us about your free time and hobbies :)  :flag:

sveto44ka написал(а):

Uff... many different things, for exampl, my second speciality=hobby is cosmetology! I like all things which are related with beauty  :rolleyes:
What else... reading, Russian history, English, traveling, sport and so on and so on...  8-)

Very good hobby you :cool: What sports do you do?

Ksju написал(а):

Well you, friends-colleagues actively here write in English. I have got tired to copy and past in the promt-translator, :writing:  to understand your conversation